Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I LOVE THIS PLACE ….

MUMBAI ....I LOVE THIS CITY. J

THE MORE I TALK ABOUT THIS PLACE,THE MORE I FALL IN LOVE WITH IT J

Right from the time I was born, I’ve lived here. Bombay.I love everything about this place: the rush around, the noise, the faces ,their smiles ,their frowns ,the jalebis , the beaches (though they are not at all clean ) ,the unfriendliness , the popcorn smell and many more things ..I love how people here know how to compromise.I love how the people travelling in trains understand the " Zara sarko please" when already three are sitting on a seat.I love how unknown people are ready to share a rickshaw ride during rush hours.I love how the crowd never makes you feel ‘’left alone’’.I love the pani-puri here and how the extra sukhapuri makes me so happy J I love how the chai is available everywhere you go .I love the winters, summers and the rains here ..Though carrying an umbrella is a pain .:( I love how this place makes me feel independent and forces me to reason out ….

But the best part is ….I LOVE THE PEOPLE HERE (NOT ALL)

I love their strong attitude, how they know to deal with their problems and how everyone’s had a heartbreak , has been backstabbed or a has hidden bad past .I love how nothing is constant here,except the moon . How there is so much of competition around and how everybody wants to own an apple.

This is a place where people don’t care how your day is gone,maybe because they must have faced a worse one …

BUT I LOVE THIS PLACE...IT KEEPS ME ALIVE !!

PRACHITI SATHE

ROLL NO : 32

2 comments: